StarTraq offer a range of software solutions to help local authorities or private companies globally to enforce their parking offences. We offer a browser-based back office solution that can process multiple parking violations such as: overstay parking, disabled bay parking, and on street parking. StarTraq Dome is our browser-based back office solution that is built using the latest technology. The software can map an enforcement authority’s business processes using its graphical workflow engine. Dome will accept feeds from any ANPR camera or tickets issued via our mobile enforcement application and give back-office staff an organised inbox of work to process. Dome will also bring back vehicle keepers’ details from the national vehicle registration database to make sure any notices are sent within the correct time frames. Management and administrators have access to comprehensive reporting tools and audit trails. StarTraq also offers a mobile enforcement application to issue parking notices from anywhere.
Download a copy of the latest StarTraq Dome for parking enforcement brochure here.
For more information on Parking Enforcement matters, please call us on +44(0)1295 273 000 or visit our contact us page.
Some of the key features of our parking solution are:
- License Plate Recognition – StarTraq Dome automatically loads offence data from the images generated by enforcement cameras into the database. Find out more.
- Verification and Adjudication – StarTraq Dome back office features a range of features to help staff quickly and accurately verify an offence. Find out more.
- Document Management – StarTraq Dome has a comprehensive document management solution (DMS). Find out more.
- Batch Printing – Our batch printing module allows users to have multiple notice templates for printing and archiving offence notices and reminders. Find out more.
- Integration with Microsoft Office – DomeForOffice is a set of plugins for Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook. Find out more.
- Management Reports – StarTraq Dome features comprehensive reporting and management tools. Find out more.
- Court File Production – StarTraq Dome features easy, time saving court file generation. Find out more.
- Automated Customisable Workflow – StarTraq Dome features a graphical workflow engine that drives the enforcement authority’s business processes from start to finish. Find out more.
- Hardware Independent – Our mobile application is a ‘web-app’, allowing freedom of choice for authorities to use any smartphone device. Find out more.
- Upload Evidence – Use a smartphones in-built camera to capture images and videos to upload evidence to an offence record. Find out more.
- Address Look – Up – Quick Address enables enforcement officers to look up an offender’s address details instantly. Find out more.
- Bluetooth Printing – Wirelessly print notices or tickets from anywhere using any Bluetooth printer. Find out more.
- Geo – Tagging – Use smartphones location services to pinpoint an exact location of an invalid permit or location of a permit application. Find out more.
- Black / White List Functionality – Black and white lists can be cross referenced/checked during an offence’s verification. Find out more.