StarTraq can provide police forces in Australia with our cloud-based enforcement solution, StarTraq DOME. Built using the latest technology, DOME can process infringements from speeding and red light camera offences. Photo speed enforcement companies in Australia can also use DOME to provide a managed service to the police.
DOME is also used for processing infringements for distracted driving, failure to wear a seatbelt, and illegally using a mobile phone whilst driving. The software can map a police force’s business processes using its graphical workflow engine. DOME can interface with all leading speed and red light camera manufacturers and give back-office staff an organised inbox of work to process. Management and administrators have access to comprehensive reporting tools and audit trails.
Documents are stored digitally, and the system can track and report on the progress of a citation from initial capture through to payments, point allocation and court if necessary. The DOME can be delivered online, which means limited internal IT resources are required for deployment.
StarTraq DOME can be adapted to process any infringement type. In the traffic enforcement arena, DOME can be used to provide a single back-office solution for the processing of road traffic infringements.
Some of the features include:
- Import offences from a range of media
- Verify infringement details
- Interface with local vehicle registration databases
- Use workspace, roles and tasks to allocate work
- Manage workload through an inbox
- Automate the workflow using a graphical interface
- Output to view, print or refer to 3rd party
- Provide management information
Download a copy of the latest StarTraq DOME brochure here.
For more information on our Australian Infringement Enforcement Software, please call us on +44(0)1295 273 000 or visit our contact us page.
Some of the key features of StarTraq DOME are:
- License Plate Recognition – DOME automatically loads offence data from the images generated by enforcement cameras into the database. Find out more.
- Verification and Adjudication – DOME back office features a range of features to help staff quickly and accurately verify an offence. Find out more.
- Document Management – DOME has a comprehensive document management solution (DMS). Find out more.
- Batch Printing – Our batch printing module allows users to have multiple notice templates for printing and archiving offence notices and reminders. Find out more.
- Integration with Microsoft Office – DomeForOffice is a set of plugins for Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook. Find out more.
- Management Reports – DOME features comprehensive reporting and management tools. Find out more.
- Court File Production – Generate court files at the click of a button. Find out more.
- Automated Customisable Workflow – DOME features a graphical workflow engine that drives business processes from start to finish. Find out more.
- Optical Character Recognition – DOME’s Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine ensures that data from all incoming documents and responses are accurate. Find out more.
- Black / White List Functionality – DOME supports the import, management and use of black and white lists. Find out more.