StarTraq are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a contract to provide StarPortal, our online nominations portal to West Yorkshire Police. West Yorkshire already use StarTraq’s browser-based back office solution, DOME, to verify traffic offences. Once an offence is verified, a notice will be issued via PentiP with a passcode. This passcode is then used to access StarPortal’s evidence review and nominations portal. Any nominations are sent directly back to the DOME where they are verified and a new notice to the nominated driver is created in PentiP.
StarPortal is a web portal that gives recipients of a Notice of Intended Prosecution (NIP) and Section 172 (S172) an easy and secure way to view their evidence online and nominate the driver of a vehicle instead of returning the paper form.
Key features of StarPortal
- Ability to nominate another driver
- Access to photographic evidence of an offence
- Ability to view all associated supporting documents such as: Notice of Intended Prosecution (NIP), camera calibration certificates and location maps
- View supporting video of an offence
Key benefits of StarPortal
- Instant confirmation for the public that a nomination has been received
- Reduction in back office tasks such as sorting, opening and scanning of nominations
- No data entry required
- Reduction in telephone queries from the public
To find out more information on StarPortal, please click here.
To download the latest StarPortal brochure, please click here.