Welcome to another Dome tutorial, this video will show you how to manage an enforcement camera unit and add a camera calibration certificate.
A camera calibration certificate is to confirm an enforcement camera is calibrated to a satisfactory level. They are also used to form evidence packs for court files.
To add a new camera calibration certificate, follow these steps:
- Click the ‘Manage’ menu
- Highlight the ‘Cameras’ section
- Click the ‘Camera Units’ sub-menu
- Select the camera unit you wish to upload the certificate to
- A dialogue box will appear giving you the camera unit name, description, and a drop-down with the camera type
- Click on the ‘Misc Documents’ tab
- A list of camera calibration certificates already uploaded to the unit will be listed here. Each certificate has a specific date range
- Click on the ‘New Misc Doc’ button
- A second dialogue box will pop up and ask you to enter the document name, the date it is valid from and the date it will expire and a description
- Click the ‘Upload’ button and select the document you wish to upload.
- Click ‘Save’ to close the dialogue box and then click ‘save’ again to save the changes against the camera unit.
To edit a camera calibration certificate, open the document you wish to edit by clicking on it. You can then amend the start and end date, upload a new document and click ‘save’ when you are done.
To remove a camera calibration certificate, click on it in the miscellaneous documents tab, and click the ‘Delete’ button to remove it from the system.