Welcome to another Dome tutorial, this video will give you an overview of the Image Enhancement Tools.
The Image Enhancement Tools are designed to give you the best possible chance of viewing and verifying an offence from the photographic evidence.
The Image Enhancement Tools features the following:
- Zooming in and out
- Cropping the image
- Cover up a sensitive part of an image – for example other Vehicles
- Invert an image – to make it a negative. This can help clear up the characters on the VRM.
- Cancel any enhancements
- Set the selected image as the default case image
- Delete an image
- View the film strip of an offence if provided by the camera
- Adjust the exposure
- Adjust the anti-flare
- Print the image
- Save any enhancements as new images. These can be saved as a datablock, vehicles license plate, a general image, an image of the vehicle’s driver or an image of the actual vehicle
- Apply any enhancements to the next image on the record
- Finally, you can use the brightness and contrast sliders to enhance an image
Please note that by enhancing the image you cannot alter or delete the original image as it may be required for evidential purposes in court.