Welcome to another Dome tutorial, this video will give you an overview of the ‘Locations’ sub menu.
This menu is used by system administrators and managers to manage the locations, speed limits and road types in their system. By populating this information, users can create connections between locations, road types and speed limits in the Dome.
It gives access to the following sub menus:
- ‘Locations’ – Add, edit, and delete locations in the system. Assign national and regional location codes, road direction and road type. This includes uploading a location map or any other miscellaneous documents associated with the location.
- ‘Areas’ – Add, edit, and delete areas in the system. This includes adding an image of the area covered and assigning which enforcement authority it relates too. This feature is mainly used by our environmental enforcement customers
- ‘Speed Limits’ – Add, edit, and delete speed limits in the system. All speed limits created must have a fine limit, an associated road and vehicle type selected
- ‘Road Types’ – Add, edit, and delete road types in the system. This includes being able to set a speed limit for each road type
- Finally, ‘Ticket Speed Limits’ – Add, edit, and delete the speed limits of tickets in the system