StarGO is the complete end-to-end digital transformation software application for the public sector. The ‘cloud-based’ system enables local government to optimise the services they provide for their citizens and provide value for money to council taxpayers.
StarTraq’s experienced team can help local authorities with one specific service or provide digital transformation across multiple services. All services can be accessed by the public online using an internet enabled device.
- Public can create an online account to apply, renew and pay for a Council service
- Upload any documentation to support applications
- Shopping basket to purchase different services in one transaction
- View status of existing services and their expiry date
- Reminders sent prior to service/licence expiration
- Automatic renewals if required
- Integration with leading payment providers
- Email confirmation of virtual or paper permits
- Deploy officers to locations with expired licences
- Issue FPNs and PCNs for non-compliance
Enforcement officer benefits:
- Track valid/invalid permits whilst out in the field
- Targeted enforcement
- Issue an FPN if a permit does not exist
- View expired permits on smartphone map
- Customisable location rules
- Geo-tagging to pinpoint location to issue an FPN
- Quick address integration for instant address validation
- Use in-built camera to gather evidence
- Bluetooth or wireless printing to portable printer
Download the latest StarGo leaflet here.
Download our Cardiff Council case study here.