StarTraq offers software solutions to help local authorities globally to digitally transform their Permits and Licensing operation. StarGo offers local authorities a portal that allows members of the public to apply, manage and pay for license applications. Enforcement staff also benefit from a targeted enforcement application that used in-built Google mapping technology to direct enforcement officers to invalid and expired permits.
If required, license information can be passed to the national DfT Street Manager solution via API.
Download a copy of the latest permits and licensing brochure here.
For more information on Permits and Licensing please call us on +44(0)1295 273 000 or visit our contact us page.
Some of the key features are:
- Online Account Creation – Create an online account in minutes, upload supporting documents for applications and apply for multiple licences at once. Find out more.
- Simple Application Process – Applying for a licence or permit is as easy as filling in an online application form. Applications are then sent directly to the local authority for review. Find out more.
- Licence Management – Manage the application and licence renewals. Renewals can either be done manually or automatically. Find out more.
- Back Office Management – Accept or reject licence applications at the touch of a button. Find out more.
- Easy Correspondence – Create custom e-mails or use a pre-defined template to contact a user regarding an application. Find out more.
- Targeted Enforcement – Using our mobile enforcement app, local authorities can target where to send enforcement officers. Find out more.
- Online Payments – Take payments online instantly for an application using leading payment providers. Find out more.