StarTraq offer a range of software solutions to help local authorities globally to enforce their Environmental Enforcement offences. Using a combination of StarTraq Dome, our browser-based back office solution and Traqer, our mobile enforcement application, local authorities can automate their environmental enforcement operation.
StarTraq Dome is our browser-based back office solution that is built using the latest technology. The software can map an enforcement authority’s business processes using its graphical workflow engine. Dome will accept feeds from any enforcement camera and give back-office staff an organised inbox of work to process. Management and administrators have access to comprehensive reporting tools and audit trails.
Download a copy of the latest environmental enforcement brochure here.
Read our NSL case study in full here.
For more information on Environmental Enforcement matters, please call us on +44(0)1295 273 000 or visit our contact us page.
Some of the key features are:
- Verification and Adjudication – The Dome back office features a range of features to help staff quickly and accurately verify an offence. Find out more.
- Document Management – The Dome has a comprehensive document management solution (DMS). Find out more.
- Integration with Microsoft Office – DomeForOffice is a set of plugins for Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook. Find out more.
- Management Reports – The Dome features comprehensive reporting and management tools. Find out more.
- Court File Production – The Dome features easy, time saving court file generation. Find out more.
- Automated Customisable Workflow – StarTraq Dome features a graphical workflow engine that drives an enforcement authority’s business processes from start to finish. Find out more.
- Hardware Independent – Our mobile application uses a smart devices web browser, allowing freedom of choice on hardware. Find out more.
- Upload Evidence – Use a smartphones in-built camera to capture images and videos to upload evidence to an offence record. Find out more.
- Address Look – Up – Quick Address enables enforcement officers to look up an offender’s address details instantly. Find out more.
- Bluetooth Printing – Wirelessly print notices or tickets from anywhere using any Bluetooth printer. Find out more.
- Geo – Tagging – Use a smartphones location services to pinpoint an exact location of an offence. Find out more.
- Black / White List Functionality – Our mobile application supports the use of black and white lists. This allows an officer to check these lists during the process of issuing a ticket. Find out more.