StarTraq are delighted to announce that our browser-based environmental enforcement solution, DOME has gone live this week at Blackpool Council.
Tickets and notices used to be issued on paper which was a lengthy task for officers and required the re-keying of the information in the back-office. As part of their mission to improve services and gain efficiencies using digital technology, Blackpool Council have invested in StarTraq’s smartphone technology to issue all notices electronically including community protection and fixed penalty notices (FPNs). All data is transferred in real-time to the StarTraq back-office solution allowing officers more time in the field to target environmental crime.
About StarTraq DOME for environmental enforcement
StarTraq DOME is the complete ‘Software as a Service’ solution for environmental enforcement. It is made up of two components. The first is a cloud-based back office solution that is built on adaptable graphical workflow that can be customised and updated to meet your business processes. The second is a mobile ticketing application built on the latest web-app technology to capture, upload and print FPNs for any environmental violation type.
Key features of DOME for environmental enforcement
- Issue FPNs for any environmental offence including littering, dog fouling and fly tipping
- Batch printing software to issue initial notice, reminders and court packs
- Dashboards and drag-and-drop reporting for real time management information
- Immediate online payment provision for offenders
- Menu driven mobile ticketing app
- Geo-tagging to pinpoint the location of violation
- Hardware independent
- Bluetooth printing to a portable printer
Key benefits of DOME for environmental enforcement
- Fully hosted ‘Software as a Service’ architecture minimises setup time and IT deployment resources
- Use of work-spaces to manage staff workload and reallocate work when staff are absent
- Monitor staff performance and fine-tune system to maximise back office efficiency
- Full audit trail for evidential purposes
- Eliminates the errors and costs associated with manual ticketing
- Automatically transfers data to the back office resulting in no lost records
- Allows officers to spend more time on patrol
To find out more information on StarTraq’s DOME software for environmental enforcement, check out our environmental enforcement page here.