Welcome to another Dome tutorial, this video will show you how to search for offences in the Dome.
You will find the search bar located in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
To the right of the search bar is the search properties drop down menu which enables you to choose the criteria you are searching by, such as the:
- Film name
- NIP Number
- Vehicle Registration Mark
- Document reference number
- Offence properties such as: officer name or camera name
- Offender properties such as: name, address, post code or license number
- And Vehicle properties such as make, model or colour
Next to the search properties drop down is the search filters cog. Users can select to include or exclude: inactive offences, other user’s work, and unallocated offences. You can also restrict your search results to only display the last 6 months of offences.
The ‘recent’ button will display the most recent offences a user has looked at.
Finally, the search results drop down lets you decide how many search results are displayed. This can either be: 20, 50, 100 or 500.